Job vacancy at forte oil. Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers.
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Location: Benin, Delta, lagos e.t.c
Reports To: Business Manager, Lagos
Job Band: TBA
Job Requirements and Qualifications: The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of any business related discipline with a good first degree with at least three (3) years relevant experience in the downstream sector or FMCG. A relevant professional marketing qualification is also desirable.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job Position you are applying for, e.g “Retail Sales Representative – Benin” to: Careers@forteoilplc.com . Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Here are some of the jobs you can apply on jumia:
- HR Associate – Generalist
- Manager, Treasury Operations
- Sales Person
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
Nestle is recruiting to fill the position Nutrition Advisor in Various states Jos, Lagos, Kogi, Rivers, Delta, Imo, Kano, Abia, Benue and Kaduna. Click Next below to apply
- Work in a team of software developers to carry out ongoing customization of the company’s integrated application system as well development of other web-based applications to support business processes and functions
- Deliver excellent code quality in a collaborative team environment, typically working in small development project groups
- Communicate as required with internal and external stakeholders within the company, to capture requirements and troubleshoot issues relating to development and support
- Liaise with other members of the software development team to collaborate on, and continuously improve the technical capabilities, processes and knowledge of the development team
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience building and integrating mobile applications with enterprise application systems
- Experience with test-driven development
Method of Application
To apply for this job..Go to http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/position/view/10
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator – Contract
Job ID: 1052641
Education and Experience
HND or Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Sciences.
Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a similar position.
Experience in a Multinational environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY